Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jamie/Julia Kate Baby Shower

Since Jamie decided not to find out what she was having, our friend Stephanie and I decided to plan her baby shower for after the baby came so she wouldn't just get a bunch of green and yellow stuff. It worked out great for me since it would have been stressful planning a shower with a 2 week old and moving at the same time. She already had almost everything she needed already so we did a diaper/wipe themed shower to help her stock up. I sent out diaper shaped invites, made her a diaper cake and we played a silly diaper game. It was different and neat having the baby actually at the shower.

Miss Julia Kate all dressed up with a giant bow

My former hairdresser and Jeff's friend from highschool made this adorable, delicious cake. It was banana nut and chocolate flavored. We loved it


I made the diaper cake out of rolled up diapers and ribbon
For the game, I melted different kinds of chocolate bars and put them in diapers. The ladies had to guess what was in it. I have a gross sense of humor so I laughed at people sniffing the "poopy" diapers ha ha!

Chocolate Poopy diaper

My Momma and Jeff's aunt Debbie sniffing the diapers
I thought it was ironic that the baby was at the shower and needed to be changed and they used the diapers she received. It worked out great!

Kristi, Jamie with baby Julia Kate and Stephanie

No comments: