Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jeff the MVP

Jeff's work schedule before Valentine's Day was pretty rough on all of us. Since he does the network for the online floral company Teleflora, its normally busy during that time anyway but something was also broken so he was working a lot of 18-20hr days. He worked all night long sometimes and went 3 and 4 days without seeing the kids. I really felt like a single parent and it got old. It has slowed down now since they got it fixed and they showed their appreciation by awarding him the Most Valuable Person of the month. This included a plaque, parking spot and $100 bonus check. He thinks I'm a nerd for taking a picture of his truck in the special parking spot but that's normal plus I'm really proud!

Jeff works hard and takes great care of us!

No comments: