Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Feb 2010

Bubble bath fun for Jensen


"swimming" in the bath tub- it was cold out and nothing to do so he took a swim in the tub with his goggles
Jeff's aunt and uncle took me, Jamie and the kids to their favorite restaurant in Yukon called the Big Easy where they serve cajun food. The shrimp I had was yummy!
I told them they were brave for wanting to go to restaurant with 5 kids!
Such a big boy- Jorden's first time in the exersaucer Mimi got him for Christmas. His feet doesn't quite reach the bottom yet.

Patty cake with Mimi

Precious Julia Kate - 3wks

I'm such a mean mommy and took this picture of Jorden's naked hiney! He will hate me for it later I'm sure but its too funny!!

Smiley brothers

My old friend Doug, his wife Jenny and their little girl Mia brought dinner over and we enjoyed hanging out with them. Jenny made us tilapia and rice and I was thankful I didn't have to cook or order pizza

No comments: