Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Last week was a much busier than normal week because of Spring Break. Monday we went to the Y and swam with some of our Edmond friends. On Wednesday I decided to take Jensen and Jorden to the Jasmine Moran Children's museum in Seminole about an hour away. After talking to Jamie, she wanted the girls to go but doesn't like museums so I offered to take them with us. I had to drive her car since mine won't fit 4 kids and on the way there I thought to myself "am I crazy for taking 4 kids by myself?"I must be crazy but it was a lot of fun even though it was extrmemly crowded. They have lots of cool stuff play on life a fire engine, ambulance, play classroom, grocery store, dentist, dinosaur dig, surgery, constructions site and a lot more. They also have a little train ride outside that the kids were very excited to ride. I'm so bad though, I didn't take one single picture of Jorden since he was in the stroller and couldn't participate!


This was a big climbing thing with a slide they played on while I fed Jorden

Jenna and Jillian in the fire engine

Jensen slid down the pole by himself

Jones doctors doing sugery-I laughed when Jenna sawing the poor guys leg bone

Girls checking on the patient

Kids on a caboose

It was cold on the train ride, I was ready to go back inside

Funhouse mirrors

Fixing the car-even the girls got under it to fix it

They painted masks to take home. This was Jillians favorite since she's the artist

I have been wanting to take Jensen skating for a while and the girls were excited to learn too so we took the kids to the Moore Skating rink for first time last Thursday. It was really cute with legs everywhere! Jenna had great balance and was able to let go off the wall and skate in the middle. Poor Jensen and Jillian had more trouble and held onto the wall the whole time. Jensen tried so hard and was so worn out he was ready to go after only a few times around
Getting is big kid skates on

First of MANY falls

There was no wall to hang on in the back so Jensen crawled on all fours

I loved skating as a kid and enjoyed going with them. At one point though it occured to me that if I broke my neck who would take care of my kids! Never worried about that before ha

1 comment:

carriefish said...

Oh, I wish I'd taken Carter there when I had the chance. It looks great. And, I think the same way you do about "who's gonna take care of my kids?" when I think about doing something I could get hurt.