Jorden is getting big so fast and he has had lots of firsts lately......

It's a whole new world for him now that he can sit up by himself. He loves to sit on the floor and play with toys and Jensen has started playing toys with him too which is super cute. We put the boppy pillow around him in case he falls over. Unlike Weebles, he does fall down :)


We started Jorden on solid foods and so far he's had rice cereal, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, and bananas. He hasn't had a negative or overly positive reaction to any of them, just kind of eats and goes on

Jorden can sit in a highchair now when we go out and he likes it except he has figured out that food is good so he gets mad if he doesn't get any. I bought him some things called rice rusks that are for his age and he munches on them. I love using our OU highchair/cart cover I had with Jensen, it really comes in handy

We went to eat wings and Jeff thought if was funny to give him a wing to pretend like he ate it

We are moving Jorden out of the infant carrier since he is over the length limit on it. Even though it's heavy, I'm not ready for him to be out since it's so convenient but I guess it's time. He really likes sitting in the stroller facing forward and if I stop he rocks back and forth like he's saying come on, lets go!

He found his feet and it's so cute when he grabs his toes

Food Face

I gave Jorden a sippy cup for the first time since he likes to grab our cups. He doesn't know how to use it yet but it won't be long

First time eating out in a highchair at Harry Bears
2 comments:
He is so cute! I want to pinch his chubby cheeks. Hard to believe he is that big, he will be one before you know it!
He's growing so fast! I love his cheeks. Baby Mum Mums are so handy! We called them surfboards, though :)
Post a Comment