Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

August 2011 Random

Jensen plays games on my old phone and he wrote this message to me that just melts my heart!

After living in PA taking care of my grandparents for 8 years, my dad finally moved back home. This is his car and little u-haul trailer the day he got here. He got an apartment just a couple miles from us and I helped him move in along with my mom and sis. Did I mention it was 108 degrees that day and he lives on the 3rd floor!! I thought I was going to DIE! It's been so nice having him here though and the boys love seeing him all the time
Boys helping Mimi mow her back yard. Sorry Mimi I know you were in you're not at your best but it's too cute! They love playing in her back yard

Playing at Gymboree


Jorden stoked about driving daddy's car

No comments: