Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Goodbye 20's....its hard to see you go

Well Sunday was my big 30th birthday can you believe it? I feel so young still there's no way! I remember when my dad turned 30 and I thought that was ancient. Several of my mommy friends are in their 30's and they seem so much older and mature.... then when I think about it I'm not far behind, very weird. For some of my friends' 30th we have gone out for dinner and drinks but I decided I wanted to do something different that I normally don't get to do. I wanted to go to Frontier City amusement park. It may sound juvenile I know but I hadn't been able to go since before I had Jensen and maybe I was craving an adrenaline rush. Jensen went next door to the neighbors house while me, Jeff, Jamie and Jerry and my friend from highschool Cindi and her husband Eugene went to ride the rides. We had a blast being kids again



Eugene and Cindi, Jamie and Jerry, Jeff and Kristi
Jeff just can't make a normal face for a picture ever!
Cindi and I met running track in Jr. High
We rode the new roller coaster the Steel Laso and they take your picture then charge you way too much for it. We knew this before so we made crazy faces while riding. Cindi and Eugene bought theirs and it was hilarious
Me and Jamie
Jamie and Jerry behind us on the Silver Bullet rollercoaster
Us on the Tilt O Whirl. We tried to fit four of us on it but wouldn't fit so Jamie and Jerry had to get their own car beind usJeff's family had a party for me at Jamie and Jerry's house on Sunday my actual birthday. My mom and sister came over too so that was great. They know I love pizza and ordered me this pizza shaped cake from Johnnies yummy and funny! Of course it wasn't complete without trick candles that wouldn't go out and can you believe I even forgot to make a wish! I got some great gifts including new bed sheets, cash, a big picture frame, and gift certificates for a spa pedicure, jewelery, Kohls.



2 comments:

carriefish said...

You are so stinkin old! I can't believe I'm friends with someone not in their 20's :)

mommy2alex said...

Happy belated Birthday girlie!
Those pictures where Jeff is making a face looks exactly like Jensen!!!
Love and hugs from your very old (36 on Tuesday!!) friend!