Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scared to death!

On Monday night I woke up out of a dead sleep at about 1am and saw that Jensen's bedroom light was on across the hall. I got up and the living room and laundry room lights were on too but I didn't see my little monster. I figured he was up trying to get into the candy or something. I looked all around the house and in the garage and didn't see him so I started looking behind doors and in closets with no luck. By then I was frantically yelling his name and screaming that this was NOT funny! I got Jeff up to help and I kept thinking about those kids I had heard about that get kidnapped in teh middle of the night from their rooms. I was freaking out! After about the 10 trip into the living room I walked the other way around the love seat and this is what I saw......

We could just barely see his feet sticking out





He was fast asleep under there and had no idea we were looking for him. Jeff went to get him and I said no wait, I need to take a picture! He didn't even wake up when I took him back to bed. I'm not sure if he was sleep walking or got up to play and fell asleep but it scared the crap out of us. We talked about getting some bells for his door so we will hear him come out or putting a gate up to keep him in.

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Oh my that is scary!
Funny how your mommy instinct woke you up though!

carriefish said...

That's funny after the scary part wears off!