Welcome!
Thanks For Checking Our Blog!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
He finally PLAYED
We've had about 4 games and Jensen refused to play soccer but last Sat he finally did it! I had to be out there with him still but that's ok. Jeff stayed home to work on the tile so I took him and at first he just ran with the team which was a huge step up from just hanging on to my leg. Then he actually tried to kick the ball and then he kicked it part way down the field, out of bounds and into the next field. I felt like putting up a sign that said "stop forest stop" LOL! He also got to kick off 3 times after the other team scored. I was so proud and even the other parents were congratulating him on how far he had come. It figures though, the time he decides to play Jeff's not there and I have no way to take pictures or video. I hope he continues to play next week so I can capture it. We had team pictures after the game and from the experience of trying to get him in a group picture at Easter I had no hopes of him actually cooperating. He did great though and smiled proudly with rest of his team. Just when I think I have my kid figured out he does the opposite! Guess he's keeping me alert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment