Welcome!
Thanks For Checking Our Blog!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
The Jones Tongue
Jeff has been well known for some time for sticking out his tongue or making a silly face when you try to take his picture. I believe he gets it from his dad because he is silly sometimes too. Well, Jensen is following the Jones tradition and has discovered that he can be goofy for pictures. It got him in trouble last week at school though because his teacher put him in time out and he stuck out his tongue at her. That got him sent to the office really quick and we were not happy about that! We had a long talk about when its ok to stick out your tongue. Jeff said he didn't get sent to the office until he was in kindergarten! He's getting paybacks for being rotten as a kid but I was a good kid and I don't deserve that LOL!


Jensen had his end of the school year program on Tuesday night and it was really cute. His class dressed up as brown bears and sang a song. I was really surprised he kept the ears on and sang the whole time. I have no idea what the song was though since we couldn't understand a word they were saying since most of them were shouting. I got it on video and you can buy it for $10 so I may see if I can get it on here. Here are some of the pictures I took as he was getting off stage

There's the tongue again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute. He is really growing and turning in to a little man.
Post a Comment