I haven't been good about blogging lately since we've been so busy. Jensen had a soccer game again last weekend and he still wouldn't play so that stinks. We had a fun family Easter egg hunt with Jeff's family at Jamie's house on Sat. We had great food and the kids had a great time. Jensen really understood the idea of hunting eggs this year. Instead of picking up one and being done he got 36. I'll post some pictures later....
We started the entryway/kitchen tile project last weekend so I'm living in a huge mess again. Jeff and I keep arguing about how much free time he needs and I want him to get this project done NOW! Jeff's parent's were really nice though and come up on Sun to help. His dad got most of the entryway tiled and we worked on getting the linoleum up off the kitchen floor. It came up easily but the adhesive underneath is awful! You can use this really toxic stuff to get it up quickly but since I am pregnant Jeff bought some weaker stuff that takes forever to work. After hours of scrubbing and scraping the floor like cinderella, Jeff went to buy the toxic stuff and Jensen and I will just have to leave for a few hours. When will we have time for that though jeez? So for now, we are using carboard to cover the sticky part.
I haven't felt too hot this week. Monday I woke up with a cold- sinus pressure with draining and body aches. Jensen got it on Wed so I feel bad for sharing my cooties. I felt better by Tuesday but I've been extremely exhausted and haven't been able to drag myself off the couch. That's pretty normal though since all my energy is being used to grow a human. I go to my regular OB tomorrow for a checkup so I'm hoping we will get to hear the heartbeat to make sure the baby is ok.
Sorry no pictures, I need to get them off my camara especially since my HUGE memory card is full oops.
1 comment:
Take care of yourself girlie!
Hug Jensen for us:)
Post a Comment