WOW I'm actually 9 months pregnant can you believe that? The first 12 weeks took an eternity but since then it has flown by. I'm on weekly check-ups now and last week I had an ultrasound to measure his size. My dr was a little concerned because he was measuring ahead but I knew it was because she had my due date as Nov. 5th based on my last mentral cycle. Well, since I was seeing a specialist when I got pregnant I knew my actual due date was Oct 31st and my ultrasounds have confirmed that. So, he was measuring 6lbs which is just right. The amniotic fluid around the baby is on the low side though so to make sure he's ok she is having me do twice a week non stress tests. This is where I go in and get hooked up to a baby heart monitor, a contraction monitor, blood pressure, pulse and push a little button every time he moves. They have me sit there for about 30 minutes and so far everything has been good. I guess they want to make sure he's not laying on the umbilical cord. Calling it a non stress test is ironic because of the amount of stress I have right now but it is a good chance to be alone and relax! It has been a challenge figuring out what to do with Jensen doing that twice a week plus a dr appt. Luckily Mimi and Grandma have taken him a lot.
When I went for my 36 week check up yesterday she said I was dialated a little bit and my cervix is soft so I most likely won't make it to the 31st. I told her about the move and how I am nervous about having him or being in the hospital too close to the move day. I don't want to evict him by being induced but if I could guarantee he'd be here a little early it would make it a easier. She said we'll see at my appt next week.

Jeff had a scared look on his face and said WOW I definitly think he has gotten lower that before! Well, I think it has finally hit him that ready or not this kid is coming soon!
1 comment:
Hey Kristi! No worries! No matter what happens, you will make it and everything will be fine. I know we were stressed out like crazy with our move and baby... We lived with my parents and then stayed in a hotel for 2 weeks before we moved. I slept in the hotel one last night, got up to meet the movers at our new house, had to leave at 10:00 for my weekly check... and was told I wasn't leaving because I was 6 cm! What the heck? You know what though... my whole family pulled through and I didn't have to unpack a single box! Just remember you have a huge support system and people will come through to help if/when you need it! Try not to worry! :) I'm just so glad you sold your house!!
Post a Comment