Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to "school"

Jensen carrying his napmat in to school

Jensen started Mother's Day Out Thursday for his second year. He has a new classroom and teacher but some of the same friends. He was really clingy when I dropped him off and said he didn't want to stay until I told him MiMi (my mom) was going to pick him up later. Then he said ok bye Mommy. We were so proud that he stayed dry all day while at school and listened well. It was so nice to have my "day off" again and got a lot of stuff done.


Jensen has decided his favorite color is yellow which is neat that he has his own favorite about something. We went to get snow cones Tues as a special treat and he ordered yellow all by himself. Sticky yummy!

2 comments:

carriefish said...

you are brave to do a sno-cone in the car! glad you both enjoyed Mother's day out!

Becky said...

I am glad I am not the only crazy mother that allows a sno-cone in the car. Jack insisted on Spider-man sno cone. They are dark blue. Aaron doesn't know that I allowed the sno-cone in the company car. Shhhh.. Jensen is a cutie. He looks so grown up!! Hope he like MDO.