The last week has been pretty normal. We went to toddler aerobics on Monday with MOMS Club. Yes, there is such a thing....the kids get to dance, sing and play. Jensen for some reason isn't really a big fan but we go anyway and I end up holding him. He's 32lbs now by the way so its aerobics for mommy too. This time though, he did a lot better and he always loves the parachute play. He went to school on Thursday and it was "Granolas with Grandparents" day and Jensen was very proud to have both his Grandma and Mimi come eat a snack with him in his classroom. He stayed dry again all day but didn't take a nap this time.
Grandma (Jeff's mom), Jensen and Mimi (my mom)

I've been sort of at a loss for activities lately but I remembered as a kid that it was fun to play with shaving cream so I bought some and got out a cookie sheet to spray it on. Jensen wasn't too sure at first but he had fun for a few minutes playing in it.


Two peas in a pod! I think the cat would be doing the same pose if he could! This is what they looked like when I came home from the gym the other night. They like to watch Pink Panther and Tom and Jerry while I'm gone. Its funny if you ask Jensen what the cat's name is on the cartoon he says "Toman"as if the AND is part of Tom's name...cracks me up!

We had fun at a birthday party at The Little Gym on Sat for our friend Kyan who turned 4. Jamie (my SIL) is sick with pneumonia so we picked up Jenna and Jillian and took them with us since they were planning on going too. The kids had fun on the balance beam, jumping and playing. Later that evening, Jensen got to play with some of his cousins on Jeff's mom's side since his Aunt Joyce was in town for a visit from Phoenix. It was a busy fun day!
Monkeys on a bar

Silly kids sitting on Little Jerry aka Uncle Bub (Jeff's brother)

Jeff left this afternoon for a "nerd convention" as I call it in Las Vegas. Its called VM World and its a trade show/training for network virtualization...... I think. He'll be gone til Friday so Jensen and I will have to fend for ourselves and keep busy until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment