Anyway, we rode the space needle and saw the pig races twice because Jensen liked it so much. He also rode his first fair ride all by himself and played his first carnival game. I was so proud he he. Jensen also loved the baby chickens that just hatched. We just happened see my friend Raven that I have known since we were toddlers so that was neat. Of course the food was fantastic and there was no line to get a cinnamon roll so that was awesome!
Jensen said all morning that he wanted to ride a roller coaster but he decided on this jeep ride
Jensen got a little too much sun because I didn't even think to put sun block on since its so mild outside. Poor thing had pink cheeks for the first time-won't be the last though since we are a family of albinos :)
We are hoping to go to the fair again with Daddy when he gets home. It's a tradition for us since Jeff and I had our first date at the fair!
1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun!!
I so don't blame that sweet boy for not being able to use a porta potty, yuck!
Love the cheesy grin, such a happy sight!
Post a Comment