Last weekend was a 3 day weekend for Labor Day so we labored....a LOT! We got the shower floor tiled and all but the edges of the bathroom floor tiled. We would have completed it all but we had to let the tile we laid dry before standing on them to do behind the door, plus we were pooped. By the way, do you know how many different types of toilets there are? I swear we were at Lowes two years trying to find one that was not to expensive but not a cheapy, elongated bowl, regular white, blah blah. They even have some that say it repels germs (do you really think it does?) Anyway, we feel really guilty about it but sometimes when we are doing a project we have to park Jensen in front of the tv so he will leave us alone. On Monday though, my wonderful friend Kathie who lives in our neighborhood let Jensen come over to play with Hannah so we could work. Hopefully we will have all the tile in place by the weekend so we can grout....its such a joy, not! I will post pics once its all done
Here's some pics Kathie took of Jensen and Hannah playing. They were born about 2 weeks apart but she is a petite little thing and sooo sweet.

Kathie said Jensen was pretending he worked at POPS a landmark resturant near here that we like because the have over 400 different types of soda pop.
Its been a hectic with Jensen sleeping in his big boy bed and potty training at the same time. He usually goes right to sleep at night but naptime has been a nightmare. In his crib, he always slept 2-3hrs but since being in the toddler bed he has only napped 3 times in 2 weeks. You can tell too because he becomes a cranky, wild child. Plus, I'm really missing my time to get things done while he's asleep ack. I mean, when am I supposed to blog jeez! Ha I hope once the newness wears off he will go back to napping! This is him passed out sitting up on the couch before dinner.

At the end of a long day, I like to relax by getting some scrapbooking done. My friend Jonelle always posts her layouts and I enjoy seeing them so I thought you'd like to see what I've been working on. I just finished Christmas and New Years of last year so I'm not too far behind but time marches on and there is always more events to add. These pictures aren't the best but you get the idea

Girls' 3rd Bday


1 comment:
Love your layouts!! The picture of Jensen in the reindeer antlers is too cute and you with the 2008 shades one, fun!
Wow, yall are just coming right along with the home improvement! I love that you said that you spent 4 years in Lowe's - I'm with ya on that one, it feels like we're there forever, I want to crawl in the cart with Alex because I'm so pooped!!
Miss ya bunches!
Post a Comment