Well, we survived Jeff being gone last week. We kept busy with our MOM Club activities. Jensen got to play with Jaci, our neighbor next door while I mowed the lawn and went to our monthly Moms Night Out. Jaci is 5 months younger than Jensen and they have a blast together. We trade babysitting with them a lot and its very convenient since its right next door. They even got him to go to bed at their house on Thurs night!
Jensen and Jaci sitting in a tree.....
Jesen actually took a nap two days in a row yippeee! He slept on the floor but I don't care
While he napped Jeff and I worked on grouting the shower finally. You've never seen someone so excited to grout.....until about an hour into it when I was covered in gunk and my arms were falling off!
Since I'm the shutterbug, all the house construction pics I have are of him so I told Jeff to take a pic of me working hard since I do a lot of the work. Well he is a turkey and this is what I got. I should know better than to give him my camera! But of course it is still not done because we have to wait for the grout to cure for 10 days before we can put the acid stuff on to clean up the haze. In the meantime, I plan to paint the walls and shop for a shower door. More pics when its done.....
Today (Sun) we had a birthday party for Jeff's Aunt Janet and his dad. They both have Sept birthdays but his aunt was sick and couldn't make it so that was a bummer. She and Jeff's Uncle Terry just got back from a cruise to Alaska and brought back some long suckers with stuffed animals for Jensen and the girls. I got a cute pic of them enjoying them.
We ate a bunch and enjoyed cake and ice cream, yum. Of course there was the usual Jones silly shenanigans. This is Jeff's dad Jerry and his Uncle Jimmy being themselves! See where Jeff gets it!

No comments:
Post a Comment