This is the guest bathroom all done with new texture and paint on the walls. I still really miss my great wallpaper I had in there but it wasn't neutral and was peeling off.
We started prepping for doing the tile in the hall/kitchen/dining room/laundry room. We removed the old tile in the front hall but the mortar stuff is still really stuck on there so we have been grinding it off with a grinder. I masked off the two doorways but the dust from grinding that stuff is unreal. We have to wear ear, eye and mouth/nose protection and it gets so thick you have to stop every 15min or so to let it clear so you can see. Incredibly messy!!! Most of it is staying in there but the rest of the house is getting a dusty too.
of inches at a time so it VERY tedious
Jeff trying to chisel some away to make it easier- that didn't work very well
Me in my floor grinding gear, oh so glamorous!
1 comment:
I loved your hall bath wallpaper. Things are looking good (especially you in that mask:)
Post a Comment