Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Recent randomness

Being silly with mommy
We went with Jamie and the girls to the Edmond Historical Society Museum where they have an awesome kids area with a general store, prairie house, jail, train station, teepee, bank and garden for the kids to pretend.

Little Jilly-Bean being a prairie girl and all thee kids in the cupboard in the house

I had the honor of being invited to a baby baptism. Doug was my first boyfriend in Jr high and we have remained good friends and now I'm good friends with his spunky wife Jenny. They had a baby girl named Mia Tran last summer and so they had her baptised in the catholic church with a reception afterwards. I had never been to one before and although it was a little long and strange with all the rituals, it was over an hour without being bothered by my sweet Jensen (he stayed with Mimi).

Statler Family- Doug, Jenny and baby Mia

Doug, Me and our friend from Jr. High Danny Jo feeding Mia

Yes Mia these are your parents.....good luck. Just kidding!

No comments: