Welcome!

Thanks For Checking Our Blog!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are on cloud 9 and so thankful that I got a Big Fat Positive home pregnancy test on Sat YIPPEEEEE!!! After 13 cycles, fertility meds, Dr visits, and much obsessing it finally happened for us. Just in time too because the next step was the sperm analysis and I think Jeff would rather die! LOL Oh and just for the record, it did not just happen when we "relaxed and stopped stressing about it". Even though I myself have said those same words to friends before, I learned that its annoying to hear when your body is not cooperating and no amount of relaxing will make it go away. Just my 2 cents! :)


Its still very early and I probably should have waited to spill the beans but when you've been wanting this for so long its extrememly hard to keep it quiet. Looks like I will be due the first week of November so we could have a Halloween baby. Just keep your fingers crossed that it sticks and we have no complications. I go to the Dr. tomorrow to do bloodwork and talk about my Glucose test.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! FINALLY....AND AMEN TO THE "JUST RELAX COMMENTS," THAT'S NOT ALWAYS THE PROBLEM AND OH SO FRUSTRATING TO HEAR. BASICALLY, IT WAS FINALLY YOUR TIME AND WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! THERESA & THE GANG

carriefish said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to see your tummy get huge :)
I'm with you on all the "relax" advice (even though I've said it myself!) It's tough, but you made it through!

cotton family said...

It's your time and we can't wait to share it with you. So thrilled for the family.