Jeff was supposed to work on Valentines Day so we didn't make any plans but he ended up being off so we had a good family day. We went to the Omniplex science museum and had a great time. Jensen can spend hours here and it was fun having Jeff along to help explain and engineer some of the exhibits I have trouble with. After that we went to Braum's for ice cream for a special treat. We said we weren't doing gifts this year, just time together but Jeff had flowers sent to me which was a sweet, nice surprise. Jensen tells everyone they are from him and Daddy.

Jeff and Jensen building a marble run. Thank goodness, I can never figure out how to build one when just Jensen and I go.

We had fun stacking the cup as high as we could then knocking them down
Here are some other random recent pics.......

My silly guys hiding in the clothes hamper he he!

I am so proud! I was in the other room and Jense came in and said look what I did Mommy. He had made a letter J for Jensen with grapes. Such a smarty pants. I told him to smile with his J and he decided to try to wink.
I had another proud mommy moment this week too. He started swim lessons and did excellent. It is one where he goes with the class by himself and he did so well going on his own and following directions. I'll post pics later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment