I did belly pics with Jensen starting at 8wks and I was surprised at how many of my friends and family enjoyed seeing me get fat LOL! Jensen enjoys looking back at the pictures of him in there too so I will do it again for this baby. I've been lazy this time and didn't do an 8wk or 12wk plus there hasn't really been much to see but I finally did my first one at 13wks 3days. So here it is....It is so awkward posing for a picture like this when all it really looks like is I'm very pudgy in the middle but its starting to get more bump like.....
4/28/09
13wks 3days
I go in for a checkup on Monday and we should find out the sex in early June so stay tuned...
1 comment:
You look great! I too have been lazy. I was so proud to do it with Reagan....but now my belly doesn't start out so flat and pretty, so I figure I'll wait to take the pics when my belly pops out :)
Hope your appointment went great!
Post a Comment