Chubby little legs
Welcome!
Thanks For Checking Our Blog!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Jorden 3 months
Baby Jorden is 3 months already can you believe it! I took him to Target to get some portraits but also took some pics of him in his diaper to show how roly poly he is! He's a happy baby and smiles all the time now and will laugh sometimes. He found his thumb this week so that is just precious but I hope he doesn't get attached to it. You can tell he wants to grab at toys but hasn't quite gotten the coordination yet. He also likes to sit in his Bumbo seat but not for a long time. He likes to be held sitting up and will try to lift his head and shoulders up if you lay him on the floor. 



Jorden's cheeks are so big and he seems to always have his bottom lip out! My mom reminded me that when we saw him on my 4D ultrasound, he had his bottom lip out then too. I just hope he's not like Bubba Gump his whole life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oh my goodness he is adorable and such a chunky monkey!! so sweet!
What a cutie! I love his cheeks!
those cheeks! and Kristi - you always look great! go mom!
What do you feed that baby? Cream??? He is so adorable.
Post a Comment